Friday, November 25, 2011

Taco Friday!

Let's go to MEXICO! (for the evening at least). Source

Happy Friday all!

I hope you are ready and raring for a relaxing Thanksgiving weekend.
I thought I would share a top secret step-by-step recipe for our rustic mouth-watering tacos.

Give these a go over the weekend if you've had enough of the Thanksgiving leftovers.


Finished product: VOILA!!

Tortilla Recipe:

1kg Flour
2 Table spoons Salt
1 Table spoon Baking Powder
1.5 Cups Warm water
1 Cup Cooking Oil

Mouth-watering additional ingredients:

Feta CHEESEEEEEEEEE (drool)
Cilantro (double drool)
Shredded Chicken
Tabasco Sauce
Re-fried Beans (home made: heat up in frying pan, add a little bit of oil and mash away!)
Diced Tomatoes
Limes
Shreddred Cabbage (for that extra crunch)

Pill up the additional ingredients on those fresh off the frying pan tortillas, squeeze that lime, squirt that tabasco sauce and indulge.

I hope you enjoyed my first step by step recipe! Many more to come, brace yourselves.

Have a beautiful greyish day in Paris and I hope its much nicer anywhere else!

Bisous fois dix.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these tacos sound delightful -- such a fun play on traditional ones! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm enjoying your adventures in France :)
    Sarah from Tulle and Trinkets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks incredible! And you make it look so easy!

    x. jill
    those ghosts

    ReplyDelete