Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!


What are your resolutions for 2012?

1. Build more confidence at work. 2. Buy a really nice trench coat 3. Plan more mini vacations while I still live in Europe 4. Gchat with my Mom EVERYDAY 5. Stop bitting my nails. 6. Continue building a fantastic wardrobe and invest in timeless pieces rather then seasonal crap. 7. Train my butt off for the Paris Marathon 2012. 8. Manage to fit into my Manoush dress before my birthday on February 11th without splitting the zipper. 9. Hit the slopes more often. 10. Love myself, for real.

Being back in Paris is tougher then I imagined this year. After a refreshing vacation in Toronto and California, I have no choice but to keep these resolutions in mind so I can hold it together in this stuffy country.

Have a nice evening. Blah.

Bisous fois dix.

1 comment:

  1. Resolutions!! It's 2012. A chance for a fresh start. You got this.

    ReplyDelete