Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish you all a warm, toasty, full-of-love-and-laughter Thanksgiving. 


 This year, my boyfriend and I will be preparing a feast for our 8 closest 
friends in Paris. I am thankful for:

(1) the unconditional love from my family in Canada
(2) My beautiful friends from each corner of the world
(3) my boyfriend (for the better person he has helped me become)
(4) Feta Cheese
(5) New Hermes Booties coming in the mail anytime soon.
(6) My super cool sister that is mostly too busy to call me. 
She still is my no. 1 person in the world.
(7) The internet
(8) Living in Paris
(9) My job in the Oil and Gas industry.
(10) Being able to come home to the Coolest place in the World.

Bisous fois dix.                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Happy thanksgiving to you too! Hope you have a fabulous feast :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following, I really appreicate it <3
    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete