Thursday, November 10, 2011

My first Master's Swim meet

Here it is, my very first personal post. This video is from last weekend. I joined a Master's Swim Club in Paris. I originally joined because my boyfriend has the same evening practices (held on Tuesdays and Thursdays) for Basketball. Since I was a national level swimmer in Canada. I figure that I would give it  a go. After 6 years of non-competitive training here is the result for 100m backstroke.
Yes, I did struggle and I was DEAD at the end of the race. Thank you very much.

Bisous fois dix,
Martha

3 comments:

  1. Mafia is back to business!!!
    Kicks ass on flipturns. Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! I will keep on swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back in pool in competitive mood. And it is funny to hear ...ALE...ALE...instead of ..GO...GO...GO...

    ReplyDelete