Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Favorites

We had a beautifully crisp three-day weekend in Paris. The leaves are almost all gone, and everyone is walking around with permanent red noses. I absolutely love this time of the year. Thinking about Christmas wish-lists, holiday to-dos and New Year's resolutions. What will be your resolution this year? Mine is:

Following the Five simple rules for hapiness:
                                          1. Free your heart from hatred.
                                          2. Free your mind from worries. (the hardest one for me)
                                          3. Live simply.
                                          4. Give more. 
                                          5. Expect less. 

Sundown on a Saturday late-afternoon (seriously it gets dark around 17h)
Strolling around in le quartier Madeleine near Concorde
The coolest pup in the world
Just a little interior DIY if my boyfriend ever decides to hang a moosehead
Cheering for France during the France-USA friendly soccer match. My brand new Burberry scarf came in handy.

This year's Christmas card

I hope you have a beautiful and carefree Monday ( I know 'wishful thinking' for some of you, but why not give it a try. Thank you parents for always reminding me that Life is Short.)

Bisous fois dix.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Blog. You are very ctreative and funny. Love your posted pictures. Keep up making my days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picture of the Paris skyline!!!

    ReplyDelete