Do you ever have one of those days, where you are riding the bus/driving/walking around and criticizing everything you pass by. Whether it's the woman who forgot to brush her hair this morning, the guy (most likely french) that never wears deodorant at work, or the cashier with the over-the-top makeup and blonde/pink washed out hair (what is she trying to hide anyway?) I know, I know, the last thing you want to hear is: improve yourself before criticizing others. Well I want to take a different approach...Anytime you start criticizing someone else, take a quick minute and think about how you are feeling. This morning, I did just that. And I came up with: really low-confidence and just plain icky. So, today I thought I would write about how to improve your daily confidence and over all well-being. I have my boyfriend, parents and partially Pinterest to thank for this one. Here we go.
(1) APOLOGIZING ( I know you just started to sing 'apologize' by One Republic ) Apologizing doesn't mean that you are wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.
(2) LOOK like a girl. ACT like a lady. THINK like a man. WORK like a boss.
(3) When you are having a bad day. Say to yourself: It might be a shitty day. Not a shitty life.
(4) Don't think too much. You will create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place.
(5) DECIDE to start living the life that you imagined. See what happens.
(9) Inspire to wear THIS and feel great.
Which one would you
(10) Most importantly, for all you ladies out there. The most important lesson of all. This is big. HUGE. It will change your life forever. I mean it.
Are you sure you're ready?
Here we go.
Maybe you aren't ready...
I understand. It's really bigger then LIFE.
Here it is.
Oh and let's throw this one in the mix as well.
Have an amazing day you beautiful love bugs. Overcast in Paris today. Who cares...I AM AWESOME TODAY.
Bisous fois dix.