Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wishful Wednesdays

Hi all! With the holidays right around the corner, what is on your wishlist? This winter, I have seen a lot of bling-eske jewerly, black botties, and fur lined sweaters/jackets in Paris.I love the combination of a simple skirt with black pumps and a fur lined sweater, its classy and perfect for the office. Jazz it up with sparkly jewerly and voila you are ready for a night out in the city! Here are a few things on my list:
(1) J Crew Classic Pave Link Bracelet (120 Euros)


(2) Zara Short Sleeved fur sweater (29.95 Euros)

(3) Hermes Bottines (call ahead)
(4) Princess Tam Tam cute as can be short-tank combi (70 euros)
(5) Tom Ford Nikita Sunglasses to die for!
(6) Steve Madden Maddy in Leopard (100$)

That's all for now. I hope everyone is staying warm. It is a breezy 6 degrees celsius in Paris today with low cloud cover. Still OK for running but be sure to cover your neck and ears. I am mid-way through my marathon training (Paris 2012)!

Bisous fois dix

No comments:

Post a Comment